- All room rates are based on double occupancy.
- Up to two additional guests are allowed in rooms with two queen beds, at an additional $50 per person. No additional guests are permitted in rooms with one king bed.
- Check-in begins at 4pm.
- Check-out time is 11am. A late check-out fee of $75 will apply if you would like to stay longer on the property and we are able to accommodate your request. All check-outs must occur by 2pm to avoid a full day charge.
- Well behaved pets are allowed in the Desert Yurts, Cliffehouse and Cavern Rooms. Advance notice is required. There is a $30 pet fee per pet with a total of two pets allowed per unit.
Hours of Operation
- February 12 – December 15: Open seven days per week; all rooms types available (Desert Yurts only available April 1 – October 31).
- December 16 – February 11: Closed.
- Quiet time at Cave B Inn & Spa Resort begins at 11pm and concludes at 8am. This includes our pet guests.
Deposit and Cancellations
- Deposit: We require a one night deposit on your lodging and tax on all reservations.
- Deposit will be refunded in full for cancellations made seven days prior to your arrival date (except for weekends in June, July, August and September which are non-refundable).
- Cancellations within seven days of arrival will be charged for room and tax for the entire time reserved.
- Two-night minimum stay may be required for weekends in June, July, August and September and the deposit is non-refundable if cancelled at any time.
- All guests pay a $15 resort fee which includes: `
- Valet parking
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Bottled water
- DVD rentals
- Long distance phone calls within the continental United States
- Advance reservations for Tendrils Restaurant and The Spa are required to ensure availability.
- Most cell phones receive limited reception on property in our guestrooms.
- Cave B Inn & Spa Resort is a smoke free property except for in designated smoking areas.