- Check In: We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time for necessary time needed to fill out paperwork and dress down.
- Relaxation Room: After check in, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a few minutes in our relaxation room prior to your service. As a courtesy to our other guests, we ask that indoor voices be used while inside the spa.
- Cancellation: Appointments must be changes, cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time. Any cancellations or changes made without adequate notice will be charged 50% of the service value.
- Late Arrival: As a courtesy to our other guests and staff, appointments will be automatically cancelled fifteen minutes after the scheduled service time and charged according to the cancellation policy. We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments.
- Reservations: Appointments are confirmed with a credit card or room number. We encourage our guests to make their spa appointments when room reservations are made to ensure that preferred appointment times are available.
- What should I wear?: The spa will provide you with a robe and slippers upon arrival. We do recommend that you fully disrobe for your services but ask that you dress down to your comfort level. Therapists are trained in proper draping techniques, so you will always feel comfortable.
- Valuables: Lockers are provided to you upon arrival, however, please do not bring valuables to the spa as The Spa at Sagecliffe is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Suggestions: Drink plenty of water before and after all spa services. Please be sure to include all allergies, current medications, and relevant medical information to your intake form upon arrival to avoid any contraindications. We highly discourage shaving within 24-hours prior to body treatments to avoid possible skin reactions.