Cave B Inn & Spa is actively engaged in increasing both our green knowledge, and our environmentally sustainable practices. We are proud to have been chosen by National Geographic Traveler from among over 600 nominated properties as a hotel with "eco-stewardship and an ethic of giving back to the community," and to have been named by Conscious Choice magazine as a "Northwest Notable" destination for sustainable travel.
Cave B Inn & Spa is a member of the Pure Travel Collaborative, which provides eco-conscious services and education for tourism-related companies in the Pacific Northwest.
Some of the ways Cave B Inn & Spa, the Desert Yurts of Cave B Inn, and Cave B Estate Winery and vineyards have put "green" into practice:
- Geo-thermic heating and cooling
- Kitchen composting
- Soaps and shampoos in refillable containers
- Use of recycled building materials
- Saline water purification in the swimming pool
- The Desert Yurt frames are constructed from sustainable Douglas Fir and manufactured by Rainier Industries, who received ISO-14001 certification; the premier certification in environmental stewardship.
20% OFF COUPLES MASSAGES
Visit The Spa in May and June and enjoy 20% off couples massages.
Enjoy a one-night stay, wine tasting for two and a bottle of our
Caveman Red blend!
CELEBRATE THE LAND
Experience the bounty of our local farmers, ranchers and growers at Tendrils Restaurant with our new Celebrating the Land Brunch.
LAST MINUTE DEALS
Take advantage of our new Last Minute Deals and get incredible rates on selected dates for a limited time only! Learn more.